RF Distribution Amp and Combiner, 4 Inputs, 50dB
Switchable Amplified RF Combiner
The QDA4-45 is an RF distribution amplifier and combiner. You can select from one of 4 RF inputs directly from the front display panel giving you the ability to combine up to 36 channels with an optional QCA9-33 combiner. From the front LCD display you can then adjust the amount of gain, then amplify up to a level of 50db.
Use our signal strength calculator to determine how much signal you need click here the excel spreadsheet.
Receive your RF feed and combine up to four QMODS.
The QDA4-45 is Switchable
Switch between 1 or 4 inputs with selectable gain and adjustable amplification up to 50dB. You can add up to 32 dBmV gain for one input, and 25 dB for 4 inputs.
Contemporary Ace is Your Source for the Full Contemporary Research Line
Contemporary Ace has a knowledgeable staff that is ready to help with any Contemporary Research questions.
- Includes power supply
- Warranty: 2 years
- Switches between one input or four input combiner
- Adds up to 32 dBmV gain for one input, 25 dB for 4 inputs
- Front-panel gain adjustment and LCD level display
- Provides a maximum output level of up to 50 dBmV
- Wideband, low noise amplifier
- Low power, draws less than 8.5 watts
- Compact metal enclosure, mounts 2 across in 1 RU using RK1 and RK2EZ rack kits
- Dimensions: 8.5" wide x 1.75" height (1RU) x 6.0" deep
- Weight: 1.1lbs