Active Combiner, 8+1 Inputs, 33 dB Max Level
QMOD 8 Channel RF Combiner
The Contemporary Research QCA9-33, is an active RF combiner that includes 8 high-level inputs and 1 low-level input, combining with high isolation as well as amplifying up to a 33 dBmV output level. Created for QMOD HDTV applications, the eight RF inputs typically receive 29 dBmV RF from QMOD HDTV modulators. The ninth input is for up to 19 dBmV RF signals, such as incoming cable feed, a control channel from an ICE-HE Head End control modulator, or any other QMOD or QCA9-33. Up to 8 QCA9-33 combiners can feed a single combiner to deliver up to 76 channels.
Use our signal strength calculator to determine how much signal you need, click here for the excel spreadsheet.
The extremely low-noise, wideband 860 MHz amplifier compensates for combining losses and adds 3 dBmV of gain, typically supplying a total output of up to 33 dBmV. Employing new RF technology, the QCA9-33 delivers higher isolation, quality, and noise performance over analog-era components; the noise factor is a very low 1.8, four or more times less than other active combiners.
The QCA9-33 amplifies with a 3 dBmV net gain, up to maximum 33 dBmV output level
The QCA9-33 combines 8 high-level channels and one low level input, you easily cascade multiple QCA9-33 units for up to 72 channels in one array.
Contemporary Ace is Your Source for the Full Contemporary Research Line
Contemporary Ace has a knowledgeable staff that is ready to help with any Contemporary Research questions.
- Includes power supply
- Warranty: 2 years
- Combines 8 high-level channels (QMOD 29 dBmV) and one low level input (Cable, ICE-HE at 10-18 dBmV), cascade multiple QCA9-33 units for up to 72 channels in one array
- Amplifies with a 3 dBmV net gain, up to maximum 33 dBmV output level
- Provides high-isolation combining
- Operates with an exremely low noise figure of 1.8, low power of less than 2 W
- Dimensions: 8.5" wide x 1.75" height (1RU) x 6.0"
- Weight: 1.1lbs