40W Stereo Mixer Amplifier With Surface Mount
RS-232 Controllable Stereo Mixer Amplifier
The Contemporary Research 232-AMP+W is a 40 Watt class D amplifier with RS-232 control, take control of your system including gain and input levels. The unit is a compact, programmable mixer/amplifier aimed at integration with flat-panel displays and video projectors. The versatile amp features a stereo line-level display/projector audio input and two mono aux inputs, and outputs stereo sound at 40W RMS. The aux inputs mix levels with the stereo input, and can be set to mute or lower other inputs when active, ideal for wireless mics and paging applications.
Includes the SMA Surface Mount Ears
The 5096-001 now includes right angle brackets to attach your amp to the top of a Contemporary Research tuner.
Contemporary Ace is Your Source for the Full Contemporary Research Line
Contemporary Ace has a knowledgeable staff that is ready to help with any Contemporary Research questions.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Includes surface mount kit
- Drives stereo speakers at 16W watts per channel @ 8 ohms, 20W per chanel @ 4 ohms
- Mixes one stereo line input with two mono inputs, mono inputs can "duck" other inputs, with programmable ducking on/off, threshold, timing, and mute levels
- Features programmable input levels, maximum and minimum gain, and volume
- Includes 3 A 18VDC power supply, and captive-screw control terminals