HDTV Analog & Digital HDTV Tuner for ATSC, NTSC, Clear QAM, MPEG-4
HDTV ATSC HDMI Tuner with RS-232 and IP Control by Contemporary Research
The 232-ATSC 4 tunes ATSC off-air, clear QAM cable, analog channels, and now MPEG-4 and MPEG-2. Other new features include the ability to deliver 1080P video, and easier firmware updating to ensure that your tuner is always up to date with the latest software. If you are integrating a 232-ATSC 4 with the previous generation 232-ATSC+1, the 232-ATSC 4 is backwards compatible with the 232-ATSC+1. Experience superior quality off-air HDTV and multi-channel broadcasts with the 232-ATSC 4.
Control options include Ethernet, RS-232, USB and IR, and remotely from an on-board Web page. Setup is simple with its text menus on the front-panel LCD display. The tuner displays broadcasts through simultaneous HDMI and NTSC composite video, and can even switch between Component or RGBHV outputs. Full-time audio is available from Dolby 5.1/PCM digital HDMI, optical, and coax ports, as well as variable-level analog stereo audio outputs.
Now you can Tune MPEG-4 and MPEG-2
The new 232-ATSC 4 now accepts MPEG-4 channels delivering up to 1080P video as well as standard MPEG-2 channels.
Contemporary Ace is Your Source for the Full Contemporary Research Line
Contemporary Ace has a knowledgeable staff that is ready to help with any Contemporary Research questions.
- Includes: HD2-RC IR Remote, switching power supply
- Warranty: 3 years
- 2 units can fit side by side in a 1RU rack space
- Tunes ATSC off-air, clear QAM cable, analog channels, and now MPEG-4 and MPEG-2
- Always-active HDMI and composite video, as well as stereo, and digital coax and TOSlink optical audio ports
- VGA or Component outputs switchable from front-panel settings or RS-232 control
- Automatically screen out encrypted channels while scanning
- Front-panel text and onscreen menus for tuner setup
- Web page for remote setup and control
- Supports dual Air/Cable tuning with optional RF switch
- Analog and digital closed captioning
- Internal scaler displays all channels at selected resolution
- Rack-mountable two across in 1RU
- Full ASCII 2-way RS-232 commands, AMX, Crestron, and RTI modules available, discrete IR commands
- RS-232 can be daisy-chained to control up to 9 tuners from a single RS-232 port, or control any number of tuners via IP
- Field updatable for control and HD processing firmware via USB
- Meets RoHS and California energy-saving standards, fan cooled operation
|Date:||February 23, 2015|
I have been buying these for years, Contemporary Research keeps improving on this tuner and making it better and better all the time with new features.