HD-3G SDI and Component QAM Modulator with Scaling
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-0973 or click here to contact us.
SDI HD Modulator and IPTV Encoder
The Contemporary Research QMOD-SDI1.5 has expanded past standard SDI resolutions and now can accept 3G SDI and 60/30 Hz feeds from prosumer SDI sources. The LCD menu makes navigation, control, and set up simple. Connect via 1 HD-SDI , 1 component, 1 composite, and audio consisting of stereo, optical, and coax audio.
In addition to standard SDI resolutions, the QMOD-SDI1.5 can accept 3G SDI and 60/30 Hz feeds from prosumer SDI sources. The QMOD-SDI1.5 distributes channel over an on-site broadband cable system with adjustable output level to 29 dBmV, compatible with all cable format broadband systems.
Full scaling is now included which allows precise formatting of digital signage and accepts 1080p video, as well as compensates for 60/30 Hz consumer source and scales all video to a set resolution.
Dual Channel and Full Scaling Included
The QMOD-SDI1.5 includes dual channels, one over HD-SDI and the other over component. Also included is full scaling, dual hardware scalers accepts 1080p video and compensates for 60/30 Hz and PAL video while delivering programs at a set resolution.
Contemporary Ace is Your Source for the Full Contemporary Research Line
Contemporary Ace has a knowledgeable staff that is ready to help with any Contemporary Research questions.
- Modulation: Switchable 64/256 QAM, J83 Annex B, Interleaving Modes (128,1) MER 38 dB typical
- Encoding, MPEG2, AC-3, and MTS dual language capable
- Includes captioning from Line 21 data on composite video inputs
- Streams IPTV from GigE Ethernet port
- Dual channel and full scaling included
- One Composite video input for encoding, captioning, or EAS use
- Includes: Power supply
- Warranty: 3 years
- Dimensions: 8.5"W x 6"D x 1.73"H
- Weight: 1.5lbs