HD-3G SDI and HDMI QAM Modulator with Scaling
SDI HD and HDMI Modulator and IPTV Encoder
The Contemporary Research QMOD-SDI HDMI can accept both SDI and HDMI sources giving you the most commonly used connections in 1 unit. The modulator can accept both standard SDI resolutions and now can accept 3G SDI and 60/30 Hz feeds from prosumer SDI sources. The LCD menu makes navigation, control, and set up simple. Connect via 1 HD-SDI or 1 HDMI and audio consisting of stereo, optical, and coax audio.
In addition to standard SDI resolutions, the QMOD-SDI HDMI can accept 3G SDI and 60/30 Hz feeds from prosumer SDI sources. The QMOD-SDI HDMI distributes channel over an on-site broadband cable system with adjustable output level to 29 dBmV, compatible with all cable format broadband systems.
Full scaling is now included which allows precise formatting of digital signage and accepts 1080p video, as well as compensates for 60/30 Hz consumer source and scales all video to a set resolution.
Two HD Programs in One Channel and Full Scaling
The QMOD-SDI HDMI includes dual channels, one over HD-SDI and the other over HDMI. The QMOD-SDI HDMI has dual encoders to process two MPEG video streams, each supported by a hardware scaler that can accept and format virtually all video between 1080p and 480i in NTSC, VGA, and PAL standards. Audio can be embedded, or fed separately to digital SPIDF or analog stereo inputs. Two NTSC inputs support composite video or video with closed captioning data.
Contemporary Ace is Your Source for the Full Contemporary Research Line
Contemporary Ace has a knowledgeable staff that is ready to help with any Contemporary Research questions.
- One HD-SDI input, 3G 1080p and 1080i/720p 59.94/60 Hz HD-SDI, and SD-SDI 480i widescreen/4:3 video
- also accepts embedded 608/708 captioning and AES audio
- One HDMI input (non-HDCP), up to 1080p with embedded audio
- Streams IPTV from GigE Ethernet port
- Dual channel and full scaling included
- Two Composite/CC video inputs for encoding, captioning, or EAS use
- Two analog Stereo and two SPDIF coax audio inputs
- Decodes Line 21 captioning from composite video inputs
- MPEG 4 H.264 and AAC encoding, independent program streams, AC3 Audio over Ethernet
- Includes: Power supply
- Warranty: 3 years
- Dimensions: 8.5"W x 6"D x 1.73"H
- Weight: 1.5lbs