External IR Receiver - Extends Your IR Signal
The Contemporary Research IR-RXC IR Sensor extends IR reception for the 232-ATSC+1 , 232-STS, and the ICC2-ATSC+, and IIC2-/VDC. A swivel mount that allows the sensor to be positioned for optimal reception is included. Powered by the external IR IN input on the tuner, the IR-RXC is switchable for sensing Contemporary Research high-frequency 57 KHz (default) and low-frequency 38 KHz IR.
- 4-position switch selects IR operating modes
- Dip switch allows for high or low frequency selection
- Red LED indicates IR code reception
- Status LED: Red LED indicates IR code reception
- Includes 6' IR connection cable terminated with 3.5mm male plugs at each end, and a swivel-mount bracket
- Warranty: 2 years